Blog desses tempos

terça-feira, maio 13, 2003


"Estou cansado de bater e ningu�m abrir, voc� me deixou sentindo tanto frio, n�o sei mais o que dizer" - Renato Russo, Legi�o Urbana, signo : �ries


"And a woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bycicle, when you're trying to throw your arms around the world" - Bono, U2, signo : Touro


"I seen a lot of women, but she never escaped my mind, and I just grew, tangled up in blue" - Bob Dylan, signo : G�meos


"Mas tanto faz, j� me esqueci de te esquecer porque o teu desejo � o meu melhor prazer" - Marisa Monte, signo : C�ncer


"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another" - Madonna, signo : Le�o


"Lord somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (please) can anybody find me somebody to love?" - Freddie Mercury, Queen, signo : Virgem


"Imagine all the people, living for today" - John Lennon, The Beatles, signo : Libra


"The things you dream you might do, come true if you hold on to your love - Neil Young, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, signo : Escorpi�o


"And I said fly on my sweet angel, oh fly on through the night" - Jimi Hendrix, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, signo : Sagit�rio


"Did you never call ? I've waited for your call, these rivers of suggestion are driving me away", Michael Stipe, R.E.M., signo : Capric�rnio


"Don't ask me what you know is true, don't have to tell you, I love your precious heart", Michael Hutchence, INXS, signo : Aqu�rio


"I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again", James Taylor, signo : Peixes