Blog desses tempos

domingo, julho 18, 2004

A LETRA
The nickel dropped when i was on my way beyond the rubicon
what did i do?
and the games that i could handle and then the ones with a candle
what can i do?
i'm a frightened, fickle person, fighting, cryin', kickin', cursin', what should i do?
oooh, after all the foldin', rollin' hauling over coals stops what will i do?
can't take a good day without a bad one don't feel just to smile until i had one
where did i learn?
I make a fuss about a little thing Rhyme is losing to the riddling
where's the turn?
i don't want a home, I (grow) one, my home is where my habits have a habitat
why give(get?) a turn?
oooh, after all the foldin', rollin' hauling over coals stops what did i learn?
I am likely to miss the main event if i stop to cry and complain again
so i will keep a deliberate pace let the damn breeze dry my face
ooh mister wait until you see what i plan to be
i've got a plan to demand and it just began and if you're right, you'll agree
here's coming a better version of me
here's coming a better version of me
here comes a better version of me.